Try it out
Experience how Mindful helps manage your call volume and assist your customers by using the interactive scenarios below.
A customer calls your 800-number.
And probably waits on hold. Instead of building up a large queue, allow your customer to opt for a callback when an agent is free or at a later time that is convenient for you both.
- Callers stop redialing & clogging up your pipe
- Decrease the number of calls
- Even out call volume to when you have availability
EXPERIENCE THIS FOR YOURSELF
- Call 330-777-2408
- Select option 1 for Service
- Press 1 for an ASAP callback, press 2 to deflect to messaging, or press 3 to schedule a callback for later.
A customer visits your website.
Even if it’s just to find your phone number. Add a call request button to your site to allow customers to schedule a call with you, again, at a time that’s most convenient for you both.
- Customers don’t initiate a call
- Self-serve customers escalate without dialing
- Drive predictability & flatten your inbound call curve
SEE THE MAGIC
A customer texts you.
Did you know they’re doing that? Combine their action with automations to save money & reduce call volume. That means happy customers AND happy agents.
- Conversation is spread out over time
- Burden on agents & infrastructure lessens
- Automated responses answer common questions or schedule a call
SEE HOW IT WORKS
- Text “Hello” to
- Follow the prompts to interact with automations or request a call.