SUPPORT SLA: PREMISE & CONVERSATION BRIDGE CLOUD
|SUPPORT HOURS||SUPPORT DAYS||SUPPORT NUMBER(S)|
|24 x 7||365||+1 866-670-2223 (US and Canada)
+1 330-670-2238 (Worldwide)
Email address: email@example.com
- Case Logging
- Telephone Support
- Email Support
- All new versions and releases, that VHT provides to all other customers under support for no additional fee under support.
- Bug fixes to bring the software into substantial conformance with its then current technical documentation.
- Response time (see chart below)
- Resolution Process
- Open a Trouble Ticket
- Assign engineer to determine and correct the error
- Report Periodically on the status of the correction
- Initiate work to correct the error
- “Moves,” “Adds,” and “Changes” to the software deployed to accommodate changes in environment and provisioning additional lines of business within the software configuration and boundaries of the entitled software and capacity.
- Severity Chart
CLASSIFICATION RESPONSE GOAL RESTORE GOAL (FIX OR WORKAROUND) RESOLVE GOAL Critical – Customer’s production software is down; the loss of production data is a concern and no procedural workaround exists 1 hour 24 hours 15 days High – Customer cannot use major software features or when the software is exposed to potential loss or interruption of service; no acceptable workaround exists 4 hours 48 hours 30 days Medium – Medium-to-low impact situation that involves partial non-critical functionality loss. Typically, an easy workaround exists. Medium issues include documentation and GUI. 1 day 2 business days 30 days Low – General usage question or recommendation for a future software enhancement or modification. 2 business days 4 business days N/A
- Delays in customer providing VHT with remote “VIEW ONLY” access to the VHT software, its configuration and log files.
- The above time periods begin when customer notifies VHT of the support issue.
- Use of the VHT software on equipment other than the equipment for which such software was designed and licensed, or use of the software in a manner for which it was not designed.
- Alteration of our addition to the VHT software by a party other than VHT, unless such alterations or additions are made at the direction or with the written consent of VHT.
- Delays when the issue is attributable to third-party software, services or hardware.
- Certain situations may require software development and testing that may result in an increase in the resolution time stated above.
- Refusal to implement a current version of the VHT software.
- Customer is responsible for providing all third-party software and hardware rights, access and licenses as described in VHT’s technical documentation.
- Lack of timely communication or full cooperation by customer.
- If VHT goes onsite to a customer facility under support, customer must pay for VHT’s reasonable travel and lodging expenses.
Note: These support terms may change, but VHT will not materially degrade these terms during a paid support term. VHT will provide email or other electronic notice of any material change